Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2005, 07:49 AM   #31
Mike Gayner
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moya
Looks like a GT with a paint job, and cheap tacky chromes. Each to there own
Exactly my first impression. And if you read the article about this car it becomes increasingly obvious that that's all there is to it. Oh, and a ricey interior. And an airbox mod. Woooo.
Old 06-10-2005, 08:03 AM   #32
98AUXR6

I have seen this car in person and think it is awesome. I probably wouldnt buy it though because it is designed to be a show car and I dont treat cars well enough to maintain it.
Old 06-10-2005, 08:28 AM   #33
FPV GT
I Like To Shake It

Request to Moderators.
Please close this thread there are too many idiots who are unable to look past their own jealousy and pathetic narrow mindedness to make worthwhile comments.

With No regards to the fools.

Paul

2016 S550 TY GT Coupe....some loud bits and some glass bits

I like My GT SHAKEN, and Blown
Happiness is a TY S550, a 1911 semi automatic, and the Lovey Lizzie by my side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely Lizzie
whilst looking at man riding a pee wee 50
"That sure does nothing for his masculinity"
Old 06-10-2005, 09:07 AM   #34
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Gayner
Ugh I read a big article on this car a while ago. Not my cup of tea, if I saw this driving down the road I would burst out laughing. Looks stupid.

Mike Gaynor

Time to take a hard look at yourself son and the way you post on these forums.

It doesnt suprise me to see your true nature in this thread, that line is 3 feet back behind you, step back to it.

And to the rest of you Fewls, if you have no respect to an owners build or design, then may I suggest you zip it, because I certainly dont want to see you pathetic little rants.
Closed Thread