Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 03-09-2010, 06:24 PM   #31
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

My appoliges if I have upset, offended or annoyed anyone with any of the comments I have posted in this thread.

Good luck with your search ebv8, either way you'll end up with a corker of a car!
Old 04-09-2010, 12:06 AM   #32
zbeasty

Get a WP and put a Whiteline rear swaybar on it. Admittedly mine has 18's, is lowered and has ST170 brakes as well but I took it to a track day at Wakefield and took Wayne Boatwright out for a few laps. He couldn't believe how well it handled. Power understeer, lift off oversteer and if you got it right awesome 4 wheel drifts around the fish hook . Had fun annoying the MX5's all day. If you do want to take it on the track thought I suggest you get a harness as the standard seats are terrible for holding you in place.
zbeasty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2010, 06:09 PM   #33
lenny555

The fiesta is good on track after a few mods, but i would go for an mx5 if you can or the pug.
lenny555 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-09-2010, 06:35 PM   #34
GoesLikeAZetec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Is your budget up to $10k or less?

I just popped $10k, manual, 4cyl into car sales....

I found a proton satria gti, golf gti, 180sx, wrx, wq fez, 200sx, mx5, astra turbo, civic vti-r, pulsar turbo, pulsar sss, forrester gt, toyota mr2, pug 206 gti etc.... These are all at the $10k limit, but i am surprised how many cool 2nd hand cars you can get for 10k these days......

You have heaps of choice it seems!! Which i reckon is pretty cool!
GoesLikeAZetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post