Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 10-06-2006, 10:04 PM   #31
Philbie
Drvtme

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALCONSR
oh well im a thief... still i couldnt care

as long as i dont murder anyone i spose im still a good person fuel theif or not..
anyways i hope fuel comes down soon otherwise its gonna cost near $136 from empty to full and if that comes bye bye falcon time to get a more efficient commodore or a crappy civic that runs on natural gas or fill up in innisfail haha joking...

I'd suggest you begin to care - it's people like you who help drive the price up.

Your lucky you can still air your thoughts at this stage.

What on earth is going on!........i’m Back in the ford camp.....#2019
Philbie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2006, 11:38 PM   #32
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALCONSR
anyways i hope fuel comes down soon otherwise its gonna cost near $136 from empty to full
Yeah, I love it when I fill up with LPG for abour $35 next to some who is taking out a second mortgage to pay for his fuel
Old 10-06-2006, 11:39 PM   #33
GTP 320
Blueprint Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by XA-Coupe
I usually go between BP and Mobil ... but now I am rethinking my strategy... well, I am not going to get any more petrol from the place I got this lot from that's for sure.
Jeff,could you please tell us the dodgy service station that you bought the contaminated fuel from ?
It might prevent other members from the same problems that you unfortunately faced.
Cheers John

Leather seats, Premium sound, Sunroof, Satellite Navigation, Reversing sensors, Herrods lowered suspension, Full stainless steel Quad exhaust system, Helix spacer,Open mouth cold air induction,Uni Chip,BMC air filter
GTP 320 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2006, 11:41 PM   #34
wodahs
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

just buy ethanol in 44's :Up_to_som

just lov tha smell of a car runnin eth , and tha bang :jab:

:monkes:

fuel station tanks also rust (from inside as well as out side) so you can pick that up also , n it all makes ya car feel good :

Last edited by wodahs; 11-06-2006 at 12:08 AM.
wodahs is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2006, 09:42 AM   #35
OzJavelin
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14A-Mclaren
I buy 91 for $1.70.9 for a bloody 1990 Laser, The thing that ****es me off is that the petrol isn't being used to produce as much power as it can. Atleast I get about 450-500ks to 40 litres.
All I can say is that thankgod my SV8 will run on standard ULP .. but by the sounds of it, it's borrowed time. Eventually it will get a belly full of junk from one of these petrol stations after I pay handsomely for the privledge!!!
OzJavelin is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2006, 10:05 AM   #36
OLDFORDNUT
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

my mate works night shift at ampol sevice station on Main st Hervey Bay,his boss takes (drive offs which is what you are doing when hanging up to stooge the operator)out of his pay packet,i think its illegal to do this but his boss from wessels petroleum says no pay no job, and if he got hold of you he'd show you what it cost him with his fists,
OLDFORDNUT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2006, 10:38 AM   #37
banarcus
hmm eyebrows

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholas
..and if he got hold of you he'd show you what it cost him with his fists,
I've got to be honest here but with all the grubs that I've caught pinching fuel, not one was prosecuted but most wanted the grub's name instead for this reason.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:03 AM   #38
LUXO_8
windsor user

Quote:
my mate works night shift at ampol sevice station on Main st Hervey Bay,his boss takes (drive offs which is what you are doing when hanging up to stooge the operator)out of his pay packet,i think its illegal to do this but his boss from wessels petroleum says no pay no job, and if he got hold of you he'd show you what it cost him with his fists,
this happens EVERYWHERE. its just part of being a console operator....

it does suck!
LUXO_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-06-2006, 11:54 AM   #39
nugget378
Weezland

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to impart knowledge in the technical areas. 

Quote:
That is so blatantly wrong,I mean the boss makes the profits so he should take the risks as well, tell your mate to get a diary and write down every instance that this happens,even record a conversation or two with the boss where this is mentioned. Then just sit on it while he needs the job,when the time comes that he moves on for whatever reason he will get a nice severance package as all this money will be refunded with interest.Just getting a solicitors letter drawn up will probably be enough as his solicitors will probably advise him to cut his losses and pay up.
nugget378 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post