Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 21-10-2005, 12:21 AM   #31
mik
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBUB
Yes iv heard that one before, but i am yet to see proof, just hearsay...if i see it in the flesh or read about it by someone respectable then i will believe it....and if its true - what a great zorst sound ford came up with....but despite this the Cv8z sounds good on its own with the stock zorst anyway :

And i dont have holden arrogance :nutsycuck
The BA was a masterstroke that got ford back in the game and is a car that looks menacing on the road.....but the AU...cmoooonnn even the ford diehards must admit that was a tragedy?! :
i have one i like the look of it, at least it does not look like an opel
mik is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2005, 12:33 AM   #32
Danny
GT4.

I've had those pics for a while, It brings a tear to my eye big time. Lucky to get away from that he was though!!
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2005, 02:21 AM   #33
FPVWEPN
Team Urinal Cake Racing

imagine trying to rebuild that!!!!
FPVWEPN is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2005, 09:09 AM   #34
ltd
Force Fed Fords

Quote:
Yes iv heard that one before, but i am yet to see proof, just hearsay...if i see it in the flesh or read about it by someone respectable then i will believe it....and if its true - what a great zorst sound ford came up with....but despite this the Cv8z sounds good on its own with the stock zorst anyway :

And i dont have holden arrogance :nutsycuck
The BA was a masterstroke that got ford back in the game and is a car that looks menacing on the road.....but the AU...cmoooonnn even the ford diehards must admit that was a tragedy?! :
Do you mean tragedy like how the VY polarized opinion with its Magna rear end, or how the only way Holden maintains sales is by heavily discounting an inexpensive technological dinosaur to fleet operators.

Actually, perhaps you mean tragedy in the sense that Holden is becoming Korean, and with its US parent telling it to cut 50% of the VE development budget, it is getting up to 55% of the VE content from Korea.

After Holdens "Territory Beater" read KIA sportage goes on sale, lets see which vehicle was the bigger tragedy.

But I must admit, I admire you for supporting Holden, because afterall:

HOLDEN MEANS A GREAT DEAL TO KOREA :evil_laug

Quote:
Powered by GE
ltd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2005, 09:13 AM   #35
ltd
Force Fed Fords

And that's not mentioning how Holden made a deal with Korea.

It's something about Denny Mooney standing on the front lawn of Daewoo (Dae Won't) with a Holden banner, dropping his pants, grabbing his ankles and praying that he picked the right Korea - you know, the one without Kim Jong Il.

HOLDEN MEANS A GREAT DEAL TO KOREA

Quote:
Powered by GE
ltd is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2005, 09:26 AM   #36
KEV EB XR8
XR8 v Lee. love you Lee

I still believe our holden members should be inducted before joining aff.
:the_finge In a nice way :the_finge

Horiffic accident but technology sure has made a ways with safety aspect

As original from showroom floor with all options
Additions - Pacemakers turbo400 3" exhaust
Custom cai prototype No 4
Stage 1 shift kit with neck brace
Still to come DIVORCE

Last edited by KEV EB XR8; 21-10-2005 at 09:27 AM. Reason: smelling mishtake
KEV EB XR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2005, 09:28 AM   #37
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Well

Here it from the owners mouth... :evil_laug

it was my TS50, (I can pick at least 3 seperate notes in the one add from various cars) its not a stock exhaust, infact mine is a dual 3 inch, take it as it is, like or not.

Enjoy the forums for what they, we are completely different from LS1, so I expect I certain level of maturity here.

Last edited by Laminge; 21-10-2005 at 09:34 AM.
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2005, 09:54 AM   #38
KEV EB XR8
XR8 v Lee. love you Lee

SSlemon, must have run away with his tail between his sticks after that.3" duell zorst, bet their isnt a commy hard enough to wear them?

Still to come DIVORCE
Old 21-10-2005, 11:12 AM   #39
b2tf
not here much anymore

At the risk of being shouted down again - can we please try and keep this on topic? Topic is a TS50 that rolled - not the design pros and cons of Holdens.
Old 21-10-2005, 11:41 AM   #40
jimt3te50
My kids think I'm cool

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Jim has consistently for some time now shared his life, and his passions in his XY GT and more so his FG GT in a way so everyone here feels part of the journey, which helps make AFF such a worthwhile place to be.  An outstanding contributor in my book. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XA Coupe
You are going to get on well here. :monkes:
just can't help yourself... :alien2:
2018 Ford Ranger RAPTOR
2013 Audi SQ5
jimt3te50 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2005, 11:53 AM   #41
SSBUB
SSuper SSpy

Quote:
Originally Posted by back2thefutura
At the risk of being shouted down again - can we please try and keep this on topic? Topic is a TS50 that rolled - not the design pros and cons of Holdens.
Thats why i didnt respond Futura, the Daewoo thing is done already....i dont care for that side of holden, i appreciate their performance vehicles, thats all...im not interested in a Viva/Lacetti

And i believe you Laminge, XACoupe told me already

Some of you here really hate holden dont yas, its funny to read

Slagging me an SSlemon doesnt bother me, i can take heat being in a ford forum, i look at SOME of the rides against my SS and realise, like that EB fella, you would not have a chance. But i dont go out there to proclaim 'mines faster than yours', i have a respect for ford, im particularly fond of the BA series....and i hope there is some maturity on here, ford guys are more than welcome on ls1.com and dont get flamed so i would presume the same goes here.....but back on topic...

The rolling of that TS50 is a shame because they arent exactly the most common AU going around...like i said im not a fan of the AU but if there was an AU I had to buy, then the TS50 would be it....i nice blue one :voldar02:
SSBUB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2005, 12:05 PM   #42
KEV EB XR8
XR8 v Lee. love you Lee

[QUOTE=SSBUB]Slagging me an SSlemon doesnt bother me,

Sorry buddy , i got a hell of a sence of humor. if thats your car in the avatar that's where i was coming from (yellow) and i will get smacked again for this for goin off topic , but needed to clarify it. cheers. :gren:

Still to come DIVORCE
Old 21-10-2005, 12:11 PM   #43
SSBUB
SSuper SSpy

I wish it was mine :( ...i own a black vx ss
SSBUB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-10-2005, 01:02 PM   #44
henry 351
Punch it baby, punch it.

Location: Working hard. If you work hard you get the goodies.

Looks like a Dick Johnson prang. He only got to salvage the diff and the ignition key from his Greens Tuf XE at Bathurst after his Forest Elbow bingle.
Old 21-10-2005, 02:06 PM   #45
big_waity
Windsor Man!

At least it wasn't an EF. I'm gonna get hit for that. Very glad the guy walked away. Good to see the strength of the aussie cars holding up!