Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-05-2011, 12:53 PM   #31
gtfpv
GT

Default Re: death of osama

since 911 , we have inherited a "sedition law" over here . nuff said .
Old 09-05-2011, 12:57 PM   #32
XR6_661
Cane Farmer

1994 ED XR6T - Cobalt Blue.

2009 FG XR6 - Black.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex
I couldn't give a crap how many are in their family, what gay passtimes they paticipate in, or whether they have a cat, dog or a freaken fish.

Keep your stinking family to yourself god damn it.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:19 PM   #33
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by F6 FOON
I think the US may have already fired the first barrage in this by crossing into Pakistan and making the raid without permission from Pakistan, I agree that Osama should have been hunted and caught or killed, either it didn't bother me, but at what cost to world peace, you can't just cross into others jurisdiction without permission regardless of who you are as this undermines a soverign nations authority.

The USA has been flying armed drones into Pakistan for many years and killing "suspects" without Pakistans permission....

Don't write off the Goose until you see the box going into the hole....
Old 09-05-2011, 01:20 PM   #34
Texas f-150

yea they have already laid the ground work for pakistan. pakistan was about to demand the US stop the preadator drone attacks this month, but the announcement of obl legitimizes all of it the last ten years of war, the tsa the patriot act, all of it, just look at the tailgate party outside the white house...
Old 09-05-2011, 01:29 PM   #35
glavas

pakistan has nukes so this could be very risky!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2011, 01:36 PM   #36
gtfpv
GT

my opinion is . if he was in pakistan and the americans had the technology to get him , and they did , than well done , contries harbouring worlds most wanted man , shows stupidity , and america got him , if they did , good on em .
i dont think this should be glorified though . it should be put to bed . pakistan and the east should now . accept , that justice has been done .
it would be a foolish move , to cause termoil for the west . they cant even keep peace with thier own govts , or each other .
i am not sure about facts or conspiricies . but one thing i am certain , dont mess with world leaders.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:39 PM   #37
Texas f-150

yea im not too pleased with the way things are going, thats why i started the thread, to see what aussies think about it.
Old 09-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #38
Texas f-150

so how bout them cane toads?
Old 09-05-2011, 01:47 PM   #39
SEZ213
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always puts a good amount of thought into his posts and voices his ideas and opinions in a well thought out and constructive manner. I have certainly seen many threads where his input has been constructive to the topic and overall the forum has benfited f 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas f-150
so how bout them cane toads?
You guys can have them back any time you like! Disgusting creatures...

You have provided some insightful links there, and they've been a fantastic read. It certainly doesn't pay to walk around with your eyes closed all the time...

Continually having a battle of wits with unarmed opponents.

Sez

Photo's by Sez
Old 09-05-2011, 02:01 PM   #40
Texas f-150

well the next thread will be about cork hats and kangaroos, check out my cummins swap thread in the f150 section
Old 09-05-2011, 02:15 PM   #41
MAGPIE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
i'd like to see this thread locked .
Yet you continue to post in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtfpv
too many of the same trolls with pompas, i'm right your wrong and if you not like me your a dumb fruark, menatality , do some research on the net , his whole life and facts are all over it type morons on here , spoil these threads all the time . so for the i'm right people who ruin every thread . can we please get it locked .
Where the hell did that come from, are you reading the same thread

As for Osama Wheely Bin Overladen I'm damn glad they got him, I think the crowd celebrating o/s the White House was a bit much though as that pic says, it makes them look like a bunch of... (you know what)
Old 09-05-2011, 02:19 PM   #42
MITCHAY
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

As someone said on another forum the people who want to believe he's alive will still think he is. The people who want to believe he is dead will. All of this was achieved by throwing him off a boat in the middle of the ocean.

Personally I think he is dead. I think it would be far too hard to cover up and a major embarrassment of epic proportion if he was spotted alive.
Old 09-05-2011, 02:47 PM   #43
Fireblade
Wizard Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Goose
The USA has been flying armed drones into Pakistan for many years and killing "suspects" without Pakistans permission....
Doesn't make it right, the end doesn't justify the means.
Old 09-05-2011, 04:04 PM   #44
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

This is purely my opinion, and I am not preaching it but:

1. I personally think he is dead too, but dead from his health issues in 2002.
2. I think Obama wants another war, preferably Pakistan.
3. The announcement of OBL's death was a political move as Obama's popularity was at an all time low amid the upcoming new election.
4. The announcement death of OBL took the heat off Obama's birth certificate issues.
5. The thoughts of Obama's push on a New World Order springs to mind.

Call me a conspiracy theorist or not, these are just my thoughts based on what I have read and heard, and no I do not have hard evidence to back them up. Im just a skeptic.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 09-05-2011, 05:10 PM   #45
Fireblade
Wizard Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoval
This is purely my opinion, and I am not preaching it but:

1. I personally think he is dead too, but dead from his health issues in 2002.
3. The announcement of OBL's death was a political move as Obama's popularity was at an all time low amid the upcoming new election.
4. The announcement death of OBL took the heat off Obama's birth certificate issues.
5. The thoughts of Obama's push on a New World Order springs to mind.

Call me a conspiracy theorist or not, these are just my thoughts based on what I have read and heard, and no I do not have hard evidence to back them up. Im just a skeptic.
Join the club, I'm not a hater, I just don't believe everything we are told.
Old 09-05-2011, 05:54 PM   #46
irish2
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gobes32
Why all the hatred towards "western culture"?

You can only kick sand in someones face for so long...
Old 09-05-2011, 06:04 PM   #47
MrsLow006

Quote:
How else is the American Economy gonna bounce back. Gotta keep those armament factories rolling along!!

XB - ENVY

XB WAGON - Dark Angel
Old 09-05-2011, 06:08 PM   #48
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsLow006
How else is the American Economy gonna bounce back. Gotta keep those armament factories rolling along!!
Yep, my thoughts also, plus he wants the troops kept over there and he (Obama) has already spent their entitlements keeping the country 'afloat' and doesn't want any of them causing some kind of 'revolt' against him because of it.

Again, only what I have heard.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 09-05-2011, 06:26 PM   #49
z80
Banned

Americans have lost so much credibility in the last few years that the entire global community treats everything announced by them as pure fiction.

It's disturbing to see the massive crowds in America rejoicing over the fact that their government illegally entered another country and assasinated a number of people on the justification that it was to get Osama Bin laden.

State sponsored murder...no trial, just summary execution.

I would be ashamed to be American, I was ashamed when our Australian Prime Minister rolled over for Bush in invading Iraq and murdering thousands of people for nothing.

So much propoganda in America and the only people who can't see it is the Americans themselves.

Any rational person would be asking themselves..
"What did we do to these people to make them want to fly big planes into our skyscrapers?"

Instead all they did was drop bombs all over the middle east and just make even more hatred against them...on a religous scale.

Now we all have to put up with stupid checks at airports and be fingerprinted in customs queues...all due to disrespect for other cultures and their mineralogical wealth.

Last edited by z80; 09-05-2011 at 06:33 PM.
Old 09-05-2011, 06:42 PM   #50
grandpa_spec_F6
AFF Whore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by XR6_661
That image would about sum up my thoughts on the matter, how is it any different to this after 9/11:

One thing is for sure, he's left this world for good.

Weather 9/11 was used so the US could push their own agenda, that is a debate for another forum imo.
My GMC Sierra is banned under Victoria's high powered vehicle laws, and its a 4082kg apartment complex on wheels.
Current Ride: Not a falcon, the struggle is real
Old 09-05-2011, 06:58 PM   #51
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Yep, my thoughts also, plus he wants the troops kept over there and he (Obama) has already spent their entitlements keeping the country 'afloat' and doesn't want any of them causing some kind of 'revolt' against him because of it.

Again, only what I have heard.

But dont forget who actually started it all., previous administration, who gave the USA the worst reputation in decades... but he has announced that he will start a withdrawl of troops in afghanistan finally.

Old 09-05-2011, 07:11 PM   #52
Keepleft
Mot Adv-NSW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas f-150
good commentary so far, staying civil. Not all americans are into conspiracy theories, most are at a baseball game or watching american idol But there seems to be alot of us who dont belive the story for various reasons. here's a clip from an article found here: http://www.prisonplanet.com/top-us-g...alse-flag.html
Very dangerous link.

I expect this mans mental health has deteriorated since his service, and I'd expect the radio host to come to that realization, eventually.

Odd though, that Binnie, in the CIA released video - is viewing an old small CRT TV. Also not hard to determine what satellite his white dish was aligned, and whether the LNB was both TX and RX, or simply RX.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:33 PM   #53
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Its a good thing he is dead, I bet the government of Pakistan was hiding him for all these years, his compound was about 750 meters from an army base. America should cut the $3BN worth of aid they give to Pakistan every year, maybe that will make them shut up and stop their complaining.

All these people worred about this will cause revenge attacks, let them attack us, gives us an excuse to invade then doesn't it? They hate the "western world" and the ideology of us all together, you can't "just get along" with people like that.

At least the western world doesn't fly planes into buildings, killing nearly 3000 innocent men, women and children. We also don't descriminate against ethnic groups of people (example Hazara's) to the point of massacre like the Taliban did/does.

Last edited by Franco Cozzo; 09-05-2011 at 07:52 PM.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:52 PM   #54
Fireblade
Wizard Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Damo
At least the western world doesn't fly planes into buildings, killing nearly 3000 innocent men, women and children. We also don't descriminate against ethnic groups of people (example Hazara's) to the point of massacre like the Taliban did/does.

No they just drop bombs on them instead, and the yanks have killed far more women and children in Afghanistan and Iraq than the bombings in New York.

Your attitude sounds a little racist, I'm not sure whether you mean it or not though, but in a way we have discriminated against them by invading and bombing them.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:58 PM   #55
fmc351
let it burn

Quote:
Its a good thing he is dead, I bet the government of Pakistan was hiding him for all these years, his compound was about 750 meters from an army base. America should cut the $3BN worth of aid they give to Pakistan every year, maybe that will make them shut up and stop their complaining.
Thats the go, create a power vacuum in another Middle Eastern nation to be filled by radicals, but this time a nation with nukes.

If ever there was need for a war and control of a nation based on WMD, its Pakistan. Im not saying the US should invade, what Im saying is theres no benefit, but sure is a massive risk, to just slamming the door in their faces.
Old 09-05-2011, 07:59 PM   #56
Franco Cozzo
Thailand Specials

Quote:
No they just drop bombs on them instead.
They wouldn't be dropping bombs on them if they didn't hit those two towers in the first place.

Just like how Palestinians cried to everyone about Israel bombing the crap out of them, after they rocketed an Israeli school in the middle of a "cease fire".
Old 09-05-2011, 08:00 PM   #57
SEZ213
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always puts a good amount of thought into his posts and voices his ideas and opinions in a well thought out and constructive manner. I have certainly seen many threads where his input has been constructive to the topic and overall the forum has benfited f 

Awesome...just the kind of comments that get civilised discussion closed.

It's not about 'us' Damo...it's about the US. We're only there because the US are, and we wouldn't be otherwise.

Sez

Photo's by Sez
Old 09-05-2011, 08:01 PM   #58
Jim Goose
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

All these people worred about this will cause revenge attacks, let them attack us, gives us an excuse to invade then doesn't it? They hate the "western world" and the ideology of us all together, you can't "just get along" with people like that.

So your saying that they oppose multiculturalism???

Damo a few years after 911 Condi Rise said to the world that the USE would reveal the evidence they had that Osama was the mastermind... i do believe we are still waiting... much like those pesky WMDs.

This from the same mob who forced japan into WW2 to start a war,
invaded Korea to stop those commies,
invaded Vietnam (again those pesky commies!) and later proven that the justification for war with them false,
same country who wanted to invade cuba (more commies),
who trained Osama to fight those pesky commies in Afghanistan in the 1980s despite the USSR being asked by the Afghan government to help them fight the rebels (ie it was a legitimate war)
and who funded and armed IRAQ with chemical weapon technology and then invaded IRAQ to grab its oil assests?
Not to mention Iran-Contra affair.....
Shot down an Iranian airliner in international airspace, while the US ship which fired the missile in Iranian territorial waters? (an act of war in any mans language)...

This from just of the top of my head.... and you believe what the US Government says????

Old 09-05-2011, 08:01 PM   #59
Fireblade
Wizard Member

They wouldn't have turned to Terror if the US just stayed out of everybodys business instead of being the world police, somethings are better left alone but the yanks are just to trigger happy. Remember there are plenty of Wars/situations the yanks should of stayed out of.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:04 PM   #60
SEZ213
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
They wouldn't have turned to Terror if the US just stayed out of everybodys business instead of being the world police, somethings are better left alone but the yanks are just to trigger happy. Remember there are plenty of Wars/situations the yanks should of stayed out of.
Yep, all perpetuated under the guise of the 'safety' of a nation, to cover up the fact it was simply greed...

Sez

Photo's by Sez
Closed Thread