Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 07:04 PM   #121
Shonky
my other ride is the bus.

'sall good

+ Lots of Land Rovers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sourbastard
Edelbrock.... not Peter Brock. Theres a world of difference. For a start my heads have much less gum tree in them.
Old 22-07-2005, 04:05 PM   #122
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

ahh young 'un, I see your avatar issues have been looked after while I have been away. So very fitting too!

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Old 22-07-2005, 04:06 PM   #123
Ryan
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I like Holdens and Fords but I like Holdens more cause I have been a huge Commodore fan all my life dont get me wrong the Falcons are pretty cool aswell,I had the chance to get my parents Immaculate EB Wagon but I went for a VL instead cause I love the Commodores.

Nothing wrong with Fords I would just choose a Holden before a Ford thats all.
Old 22-07-2005, 05:58 PM   #124
Heeno
Formally knowen as EBus

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnydep
Nah not yet, I think everyone needs to realise that Ford have pulled themselves out of the doom & gloom of a few years ago, and are now producing a world class car.

I'm sick of all the people I speak to through my work that bag the Ford product because of the troubles of the Ef - AU era.
It's time that more people realise that Ford have a good product.
and im sick of people that think ford are the only cars around and nothing can be compared to it, get over yourself, holden make very good cars and so do ford, why can't most people admit that, i have at my house and drive quite often a VT, EL and an EB and also drive my mates VR when he's ****ed. all these cars are very fine pieces of machinery and don't care which one is better because they each have their differances which is what makes them unique.

As long as ford and holden have cars in australia i'll be a happy man, and to the ones that think one is better then the other....you got no idea about cars! it means you have tunnel vision!

Changes: 5 spd manual
Extractors, 2.5in exhaust
AMG Quake 17's w/ maxxis rubba
Lovelle superlows
Cheap a55 Pod Filter

Bike: CR250R 05 :evil3:
Old 22-07-2005, 07:23 PM   #125
rick69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heeno
and im sick of people that think ford are the only cars around and nothing can be compared to it, get over yourself, holden make very good cars and so do ford, why can't most people admit that, i have at my house and drive quite often a VT, EL and an EB and also drive my mates VR when he's ****ed. all these cars are very fine pieces of machinery and don't care which one is better because they each have their differances which is what makes them unique.

As long as ford and holden have cars in australia i'll be a happy man, and to the ones that think one is better then the other....you got no idea about cars! it means you have tunnel vision!
Couldn't have said it better myself...
Old 22-07-2005, 08:59 PM   #126
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick69
Couldn't have said it better myself...
Thats an interesting comment from someone who only ever comes on this site to bag Fords and crap on about how good Holdens are.
Old 22-07-2005, 09:07 PM   #127
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8
Thats an interesting comment from someone who only ever comes on this site to bag Fords and crap on about how good Holdens are.
interesting aint the word.. :
Old 22-07-2005, 11:54 PM   #128
WizBang
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I might get shot down in flames for this but even today I still like the look of the VK Brock Commodores (yes it's ture ) and at the same time I'm still getting over the fact the ford built the AU but in all I love the BA
Old 23-07-2005, 01:40 AM   #129
rick69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8
But thats where you're wrong.... I don't really have anything against fords, I just love sticking it to those one eyed people who constantly bag Holdens on here and carry on about how good fords are because some magazine said so.......etc etc...
It is also great entertainment, some of the responses bring tears of laughter to my eyes.
Besides, it is good to have somebody on the red side here to set the record straight, as some people might actually believe some of the garbage written here about Holdens..

Cheers.
Old 23-07-2005, 01:46 AM   #130
MethodX
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

True i like both marques and find it frustrating that ppl hate GM when our youth are being turned into japanese car lovers.
Old 23-07-2005, 04:03 AM   #131
RED_EL_XR8
Banned

Quote:
But thats where you're wrong.... I don't really have anything against fords, I just love sticking it to those one eyed people who constantly bag Holdens on here and carry on about how good fords are because some magazine said so.......etc etc...
It is also great entertainment, some of the responses bring tears of laughter to my eyes.
Besides, it is good to have somebody on the red side here to set the record straight, as some people might actually believe some of the garbage written here about Holdens..

Cheers.
Spruike it long enough and you may even believe it yourself. See your postings of not 24hrs ago, they are the work of an empty mind not an open one.

As for setting the record straight there are more than a few Holden guys here that swap valuable information, they are more than welcome and their post enjoyable to read.

If you want to visit starting flame wars then claim the moral high ground well sorry, you have nothing valuable to say, your not setting any records straight and your wasting time effort and bandwidth with your nonsense.

There is anti Holden feeling on AFF, and nonsense like your posts regarding comparative interiors will not whip it up.

Its not your preference in car but rather your attitude that other people find distastefull, want to clean up one make bigotry then go clean it up on your side of the fence. The Ops and Admin here can run a fair and open forum here without your eyed gallantry thanks rick. Folk are laughing at you not with you learn the distinction!

yatteda yatteda another mindless Vs topic.
Old 24-07-2005, 12:21 AM   #132
rick69
Banned

Blah, blah, blah...

Somebody lock this sorry thread.
Old 25-07-2005, 01:06 PM   #133
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah...

Somebody lock this sorry thread.
True hurts don't it. You only ever put your opinions on Holdens as correct and anyone who likes Fords is wrong. Most Ford people on here can admit when Holden have done something good, but you will never ever praise Ford for anything. You are the most one eyed person on this site. Maybe you would be better off posting your dribble over on LS1.
Old 25-07-2005, 01:46 PM   #134
rick69
Banned

Get a life will ya..... You're not worth the effort.
Old 25-07-2005, 02:55 PM   #135
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Get a life will ya..... You're not worth the effort.
:MrT_anim:
Closed Thread