Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18-02-2012, 12:35 AM   #11
AGH
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Welcome to New Members - Post here to say gday!

Hi All,
Have looked round this site as much as I can albeit with limitations with not being a member. Fair enough glad to join. Own a BF Mk 2 Ghia. Why a Ghia you ask? Well same specs as an XR but much more creature comforts. plus this one came with a factory roof plus an i Pad phone kit on top on the standard bluetooth and the rear spoiler...BF's look cr** without one...just my opinion btw... Mods so far?? Cold air induction, slotted RDA rotors and pads...still running them in so lots of brake dust and just fitted HID lights to it. Don't use it for everyday driving just mainly highway use when I travel. Next project is to service the 6 speeder. Fraud says 'sealed for life' in the handbook!! Rite as if. Handbook also says btw if the car is used as a cop car or a cab or heavy towing service the box......u take it to Fraud and ask questions re the 6 speeder and they all duck under the counter like you have some contagious disease....ie it's just too hard...
AGH is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post