Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-10-2010, 01:26 PM   #1
XCwillo
Had Rep of GT-HO. Legit.

Talking I think this is a record!

So guys
In one week
My car has managed to
a) have the gearbox jam up in a parking lot which required a tow, and to be pulled out and fixed (Fixed)
b) The exhuast system falling clean off and meeting my rear tyres (Fixed)
c) The bonnet flying up and wrecking the mounts, cracking paint ect (Getting fixed tommorow)
d) And last night, after i thought well hey thats everything that could go wrong?
The radiator bolt loosened up just enough to let the bottom end get sucked into the Fan. Bye bye alluminium radiator. now i need to source a radiator super quick.

All in less then a week to a 18 year old who has a part time job and no money for anything

Can anyone beat that!?