Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-09-2005, 09:05 AM   #1
Ozfords
Girls! Drink! ****! ****!

Default BF Falcon Images from Eastern Creek

A Falcon XR 8 and Fairmont

A Falcon XR 6

A Falcon XR 6 and Fairmont

I was at the state meet yesterday part of Sommerlad Racing Team and low and behold I was caught up in a stampeed of BuFf Falcons and brand new Territories. Every model imaginable.

I'm not too use to taking photos of cars under the watchful eye of detailers so I couldn't get any interior shots.

I'm not too impressed, though the mechanical changes help to subdue my unhappiness at the Falcon retaining alot of its previous exterior shape.

Unfortunatley I was going to post these shots up last night, but our driver David Sommerlad had a big off at 140km/h behind corporate hill after being nudged by a fellow competitor, though he was nice enough to show up to the Medical Centre later to tell the team that he was at fault. David is a novice in the Under 2Ls Improved Production Cars, sporting the Nissan Gazelle. He floundered at the back off the grid for the first 2 races but after coming to grips with the circut and how to set up a car he was giving it a red hot go in race 3 battleing with the mini, but after overtaking the mini he became a unfortunate vicitm.

He was taken to the very busy Emergency ward at Nepean hospital for observation as he was groggy and complaining of neck and back pain. He was released late last night. This is his second incident out of two rounds after losing it at Oran Park, surviving with minor panel damage. This time the damage is more serious without it being his fault.

1993 ED Fairmont Sedan - I6 - Colbalt Blue
- XH Snorkel
- Superlow Kings Springs and KYB Shocks
- Cross Drilled and Slotted DBA front Discs
- 18" pre-AU GT-P Alloy Wheels
- Ford Original Bootlid Spoiler
Ozfords is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post