Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Cougar and Probe

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2009, 11:45 AM   #1
thearrow

Talking My New Exhaust......

Well I finally took the plunge and bought a new Trubendz exhaust from the USA. I got a cat-back 2.5 inch stainless Magnaflow system for U$675.00 delivered to my office and had it fitted by Tuffy Mufflers in Zetland for A$275.00 this gave an all up price of just over A$1100.00 which is pretty good I reckon. : : :

This system is the quietest of the Trubendz systems but I have to say I am still getting used to the noise but man it sounds sweet. At idle it has a deep burbling sound and when you "light it up" it really growls.

Heaps more power particularly off the line but I don't have any figures on fuel consumption yet as I think the computer is still adjusting itself.

As mine is an ATX I really notice the gear changes now as you can really hear each of the changes as this causes the exhaust note to change.

I ordered the system direct from Trubendz paid via Paypal and it was delivered within 7 days. I can highly recommend their service. If you order now it wil be a little bit cheaper because the exchange rate has gone up.

thearrow is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post