Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > Eurofordclub.com > EuroFordClub.com

EuroFordClub.com European Ford Owners Club of Australia forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-01-2007, 02:41 PM   #1
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

Post Vehicle Info Pages - Assistance Requested

G'day all.

Just adding content to the Eurofordclub website, which has undergone some major changes lately.

I am doing Vehicle Info Pages, which will give new comers to Eurofords the opportunity to find out information about our vehicles. This will include dates the vehicles went on sale, trim levels and differences between them, designations (ie WP etc), how to spot the difference between the vehicles, vital statistics like engines, power, stud pattern and offset, and of course photos of them!

An example is the Mondeo page that I have made up:
Mondeo Vehicle Info Page

For starters, if anyone knows the Mondeo wheel offset, please post it! I think it is identical to the Focus and Fiesta but I am not sure.

Secondly, if any enthusiasts of vehicles can help me out with other things, I'd really appreciate it. The information can be damn hard to find thru google, so if you know something about the cars, please post it here! Regardless of how insignificant it seems.

For instance:
The WP Fiesta was sold between xxx and xxx
The WP was followed by the WQ, which sold between xxx and xxx
The XR4 went on sale on xxx
A limited edition Focus was released called the Focus R
The Focus R had a larger ring wing and unique badging
Xxxx was changed between the WP and WQ
etc.

The pages for the Fiesta, Focus, and Cougar are next, so post any snippets on information you can think of no matter how small, they will all assist me make the best page possible. For exampl,e a suggestion I just thought of was to make reference to the fact that the new Mondeo may be returning to Australia. Not a huge piece of info, but worthy of inclusion.

I am not going to concentrate on the XR4 or XR5 much because there are two great sites dedicated to the cars, but i do want to include them in the pages to make people aware they exist, in case they have been living on another planet. However, I will make mention of, and links to, the XR4 and XR5 sites for more info for those cars, so don't feel like I am trying to muscle in on your territory.

Just working hard on making our club site the best information source for people wanting to buy eurofords, and keeping it the kick-a$$ place it is.

Regards, Tim

Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post